- The position of Midwife will be responsible for physical, mental, and emotional care of the patients during pregnancy and delivery period.
- Will ensure prenatal, postnatal education and examination of the patients during the course of the pregnancy and assist patients in creating birth plans.
- She will also ensure the health and well-being of the newborn and mother during and after delivery.
- Midwife will listen the history of the service seekers, do medical checkup and will conduct necessary counselling and will refer the applicable cases.
- She will also attend at the health camps, satellite clinics in the communities.
- 2/3 years of working experiences in nursing/midwifery.
- Work at office
- Having diploma/degree in nursing/midwifery. Registered as a nurse/ midwife.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Have experiences of health camps, satellite clinics, static clinics organized at rural communities.
- Have knowledge, skill on health checkup for pregnant women, lactating mother, neo-born.
- Have knowledge and concept on SRH issues of women and adolescent girls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Compassionate and caring of patients
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational policy and project guideline.
Read Before Apply
Interested Candidates are requested to apply online (http://www.sks-bd.org/index.php/career) to Assistant Director, HR & Admin, SKS Foundation, College Road, Uttar Horin Singha, Gaibandha-5700. Applications should reach within 20 Februry 2021 with detailed CV including contact cell-phone number and two referees. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Apply online please visit (http://www.sks-bd.org/index.php/career)
Application Deadline : 20 Feb 2021
SKS FoundationAddress : College Road, Uttar Horinsinha, Gaibandha- 5700.
Web : www.sks-bd.org
Business : SKS Foundation is a long reputed national NGO engaged in service delivery and rights based activities for disadvantaged hardcore poor people for their quality life and livelihoods. With this exposure, the expectation from civil society, private and public organizations remain high such that SKS Foundation provides a top quality service to the increasing numbers of very poor and chars dwellers in Bangladesh since 1987. It started development work for the poor and marginalized people through different program interventions. The growth and development of SKS Foundation is the joint effort of a few local self-devoted young men and women, social workers from various academic disciplines.